2. Discussion on School Concurrency (Revised)
Attachment: AttBoundariesELEM 2006-2007.pdf
Attachment: AttBoundariesJRHI 2006-2007.pdf
Attachment: AttBoundariesSRHI 2006-2007.pdf
The following aspects were discussed:
- Requirements for public school facility element - based upon data and analysis that address, among other things, how level-of-service standards will be achieved and maintained
- Capacity - district must establish what the standard will be for determination of "capacity"
- Level of service - must be established by the district
- Service areas - must be established to maximize available student capacity
Action will be scheduled for the June 20th meeting on this topic.
4. Discussion on Saratoga Springs (Revised)
Attachment: Saratoga Springs Workshop.pdf
Kirk Wendland, Project Manager for the LandMar Group, addressed the Board regarding the Saratoga Springs development, its impact on the school district, and a financial approach for developer financing of new schools.
At approximately 6:15 p.m., in the absence of the Vice Chairman, Chairman Vallencourt passed the gavel to Mrs. Studdard and left the meeting due to an emergency. Brief discussion ensued about Mr. Wendland's presentation and the Developer Financing Offer. Subsequently, consensus was to continue the discussion at the scheduled June 20, 2006 workshop.