School District of Clay County
Green Cove Springs, Florida
Teacher Inservice Center - Fleming Island High School 2233 Village Square Parkway Closed Hearings for Special Student Actions: 4:00 p.m. Regular Meeting: 7:00 p.m.
March 22, 2016 - Regular Meeting
Agenda Item #9

Item Title
C-7 E-Rate Contracts


Through an RFQ process in accordance with federal rule and regulation under the  guidelines of the FCC, Clay County Schools received quotes for discounted network and infrastructure equipment and services eligible through E-rate Category II funding . This contract allows Clay County Schools to receive a 60% discount on purchases of quoted equipment and services over the next five years. 

Recommended Action

Financial Impact

School District of Clay County is eligible for a 60% discount for equipment from participating vendors that are qualified under USAC rules. By participating in E-rate, Clay County schools would receive a 60% discount resulting in a savings of $1,411,092.99. Clay County School would utilize categorical funding designated for technology for the remaining 40%. 

Submitted By
Carl D. Hendrick, Assistant Superintendent of Information & Technology Services

Attachment:  Contract Award with revisions A (2).pdf
Attachment:  GCI Quote#24012690_01-W1 (2).pdf
Attachment:  GCI Quote#24017326_01-W1 (2).pdf
Attachment:  GCI Quote#24017330_01-W1.pdf
Attachment:  GCI Quote#24026664_01-M1 (2).pdf
Attachment:  GCI Quote#24027376_01-W1 (2).pdf
Attachment:  GCI Quote#24029555_01-W1 (2).pdf